The pictures and stories below are from patients that have received full smile makeovers.
The pictures below are from Gary a wonderful 50 plus gentleman who had a shifted “Tom Cruise” midline smile with outdated crown and filling work on his upper front teeth. Gary was very self conscious about smiling and showing his teeth.
- New Crowns – 8 all porcelain crowns and recontouring on the lower front teeth to improve his bite.
- In addition a bite guard appliance was used to protect and maintain the smile.
The treatment took 10 PLUS years off Gary’s appearance, increased his self confidence and improved his social life! He can’t stop smiling!
Sandy had concerns with her front teeth looking longer than her other teeth and moving their position.She was also unhappy with the color of her front teeth crowns.She was also suffering from occlusion which was pushing her upper front teeth outward.
- New Crowns – 8 crowns/veneers on her upper teeth and Invisalign treatment on the bottom teeth corrected her bite and stabilized it.
- An upper bite guard and lower retainer were made at the end of treatment to maintain the position of her teeth and the integrity of her bite.
Linda presented with a “gummy smile” and worn out metal crown work on her upper front teeth. After taking the time to get the rest of her mouth healthy a plan was made to address these issues and concerns.
- Our plan included recontouring of the gums and releasing the muscle attachment under her upper lip.
- Six crown/veneers were then placed on the upper front teeth and a bite guard appliance was made to protect her investment.
What a difference! She no longer feels self conscious about her smile and her self-confidence and esteem are at an all time high.
Below are some additional images of Smile Makeovers from our office.
Learn more about all of our Restorative Solutions