Hello to our wonderful family of patients,
Our team wants you to know we’re thinking of you. We hope this email finds you and your family safe and in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have evolved, one thing at Aesthetic Family Dentistry has remained the same: our constant commitment to your safety and health.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive with us both safe and comfortable. In addition to our already strict infection control protocols we would like to share the additional measures we have been working on that you will see at your next office visit. For example:
- Upon entering the office, we will take a temperature reading and ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked to use hand sanitizer which we will provide.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items which cannot be properly disinfected. You are encouraged to bring your own iPad, reading materials, etc.
- Partitions will be up where treatment recommendations are reviewed, appointments made and business transactions occur.
- We are installing medical grade air purifiers in each treatment room and the reception area.
- You may notice different mask/shields for certain procedures.
- Should you choose, you may wait in your vehicle and be texted when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment area.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We want to assure you we have the best sterilization protocols in place and are closely following recommendations by the CDC, ADA, and OSHA. We will also continue to monitor these entities for any updated guidelines which may occur. We are committed to keeping you safe while you are in our hands. We look forward to seeing you soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
If you are having a dental issue or have been putting off one now is the time to make an appointment, please call our office at 480-515-0404. Unresolved dental concerns only get worse and lead to more problems.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to continuing to improve the health of our patients, neighbors and friends in the safest way possible.
Dr Russell W Roderick and Team