Dr. Russell Roderick and our award-winning team focus on whole body health, not just dental health. Dr. Roderick sometimes connects what he finds in exams with non-dental issues like sleep apnea and TMJ disorder. He’ll make sure you get comprehensive dental care in Cave Creek, AZ for a healthy mouth and a healthy body!
Dr. Roderick and his team believe in five actions that create dental excellence:
- Being committed to your care
- Taking the time to connect with you as a person, not just a patient
- Seeing the health of your entire body and not just the smile
- Creating payment options that work for you
- Building a team that puts patients first every single time
Call 480-420-9562 to experience our complete health approach.
Find a Wide Variety of Dental Services for Whole Body Health
We focus on preventing problems from occurring – or treating small problems before they can become larger ones – with general dental care like exams, cleanings, and nonsurgical gum disease treatment.
In addition to general dentistry, you’ll find services to:
- Make Your Smile Beautiful – Transform your appearance with cosmetic services like Invisalign orthodontics, dental veneers, and Zoom teeth whitening. All Invisalign and cosmetic consultations are free!
- Repair a Damaged Smile – We mend damaged teeth with restorative dental care like dental crowns and tooth fillings.
- Replace Missing Teeth – Fill smile gaps with dental bridges, dental implants, or dentures.
- Introduce Your Child to the Dentist – With our gentle family dentistry, we’ll make sure our youngest patients enjoy a positive dental experience.
- Help You Sleep Better – We treat sleep apnea symptoms with custom mouthguards.
- Relieve Jaw Pain – We also use custom mouthguards for our TMJ treatment.
The Cave Creek Community Is Important to Us
Dr. Roderick and our team enjoy contributing their time to community causes in the Cave Creek area, including:
- The Boys & Girls Club dental outreach program
- Christina’s Smile Children’s Dental Clinic
- The 20-30 Club
Our practice also sponsors local youth sports teams, and Dr. Roderick has served on the board of directors for the Cactus Foothills South Little League.
To experience comprehensive dental care in Cave Creek, AZ, call 480-420-9562 or make an appointment . In addition to Cave Creek, we welcome patients from Scottsdale and from Phoenix neighborhoods like Tatum Ridge and Desert View Village.