While our practice offers many restorative dentistry services to repair damage from problems like cavities and gum disease, our focus is on preventing these conditions from ever occurring. Our general dentistry in Cave Creek includes:HPV & Oral Cancer HD
- Dental Exams – Dr. Russell Roderick checks you for cavities, gum disease, and bite problems. Early treatment prevents these issues from becoming bigger problems.
- Dental Cleanings – We use techniques to keep your cleanings as comfortable as possible. If you’re nervous, you may want to take advantage of a sedative-free way of relaxing.
- Gum Disease Treatment – You can’t have healthy teeth without healthy gums. We return your gums to health with our non-surgical treatment, a deep cleaning procedure.
- Dry Mouth and Halitosis Treatment – Both of these issues are often linked to periodontal issues, which we work with you to solve. We can also recommend rinses and other products to relieve your symptoms.
- Mouthguards – We can fit you for custom-made mouthguards to protect your teeth during athletic activities, bite guards to relieve TMJ pain, and night guards for sleep apnea treatment.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – We use a high-tech device called Identafi to check for early signs of oral cancer. We are one of the first dental practitioners in Arizona to use this device.
Ask about our $39 first exam special, which includes digital X-rays, a periodontal evaluation, an occlusion evaluation, and an oral cancer screening. It’s a $250 value!
Enjoy Stress-Free General Dental Care
Like every visit to our office, we want your exams and other general dental services to be as stress-free as possible. In addition to using special techniques to keep your cleanings as comfortable as possible, we also:
- Use patient-friendly technology like an intraoral camera, which allows us to examine you with less poking and prodding
- Offer appointments as early as 7 a.m., so you can visit when our office is quiet
- Take a whole health approach by checking your blood pressure before every exam
- Help you relax with blankets and several kinds of back and neck pillows
- Make it possible for you to prepay for your exams using our Dental Health Membership Program
- Offer NuCalm, a sedation-free method of relaxing, as well as two kinds of dental sedation