Most patients crave a smile that’s both great-looking and as healthy as possible. To get to where you need to go, you will need to partner with a dental team in Paradise Valley that is creative and dynamic. That’s what you can depend on when you come to see us at Aesthetic Family Dentistry. From basic checkups to complex full-mouth reconstructions, we’ve got the know-how to wow you and your family!
The systems that comprise your body overall are obviously interconnected with your mouth. As such, issues that unfold in your mouth can adversely impact the rest of your body and the other way around. Accordingly, we take a measured, preventive approach to all that we do. We really do strive to deliver a complete array of services. These are just some of the ways we can help you improve your smile’s health and appearance in the years to come:
- Preventive Dentistry – Try our office for teeth cleanings, exams, custom mouthguards, and treatments for gum disease, dry mouth, and bad breath. We even use a high-tech device called Identafi to look for early signs of oral cancer. We’ll check your blood pressure, too. Be sure to ask about our $39 new patient exam special.
- Smile Makeovers – We have free cosmetic consultations so there’s literally nothing to lose by checking out the possibilities. We think you’ll love our Zoom teeth whitening program, gum reshaping, teeth contouring, crown lengthening, tooth bonding, dental veneers, and Invisalign clear aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can take care of any dental pain or damage that is causing problems for you. Our metal-free fillings, crowns, inlays, and onlays can turn back time on decayed, broken, and otherwise damaged teeth. We also offer tooth replacement options like fixed bridges, dentures, and implant restorations.
- TMJ Treatment – Our noninvasive TMJ treatment can eliminate chronic jaw pain and associated headaches. This is an easy way to take back your life!
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Dr. Roderick offers sleep apnea screenings to see if you qualify for a sleep appliance. He works with physicians for a diagnosis, and he can create a custom mouthguard that can reduce snoring, minimize health complications, and get you out of your nightmare situation.
If you are anxious about receiving any of the above services, ask us about our sedation and medication-free techniques that are available for a relaxing experience. Bring your family to a Paradise Valley dentist who cares. Call 480-420-9562 today.