If you have been told you snore, wake up feeling exhausted, deal with dry mouth or a headache, you may be dealing with sleep apnea. Our sleep apnea treatment in Cave Creek can help you rest better than you have in years. A custom-fit mouthguard can make a huge difference in how you sleep. As a result, you will:
- Wake up feeling restored and refreshed
- Sleep through the night without interruption
- Improve your concentration and eliminate daytime fatigue
- Reduce your risk for heart disease, stroke, and other health problems associated with sleep disorders
Whether you want to stop snoring or believe you have sleep apnea, call us today at 480-420-9562 to schedule an appointment. If you want to replace your CPAP because you find it uncomfortable, ask us about replacing it with a mouthguard.
Sleep Through the Night Without Interruption
If you have obstructive sleep apnea, your tongue or other tissue blocks your airway while you sleep. A blocked airway causes you to briefly awaken many times a night as you gasp for breath. This obviously affects your quality of sleep, so you awaken feeling tired instead of refreshed. Dr. Russell Roderick will fit you for a custom mouthguard that will:
- Gently move your jaw into a position that keeps your airway open, so you can breathe easily all night
- Fit better than a store-bought mouthguard so it’s completely comfortable to wear
- Provide a less invasive alternative to a CPAP machine
- Silence your snoring so others in your household won’t be up all night
- Fit easily into a purse or a pocket, so you can take it anywhere with you
Be Aware of Sleep Apnea Symptoms & Risk Factors
There are a few common symptoms of sleep apnea to recognize. You may suffer from headaches, irritability, and a lack of focus during the day. You may hear from a bed partner that you snore or you may even wake yourself up as you gasp for air.
You’re at a greater risk for apnea if you:
- Aare overweight
- Have a family history of sleep disorders
- Suffer from allergies, sinus problems, or a deviated septum
- Have a small airway and/or a large tongue
If you recognize these risks or symptoms, visit us for sleep apnea treatment in Cave Creek by calling 480-420-9562. You can also . Be sure to take advantage of our new patient special and get an exam for only $39.