Don’t let dental emergencies in Cave Creek wreck your schedule, whether you’re getting ready for a weeklong vacation or just a quick trip to the grocery store. Even on busy days, we’re committed to seeing you if you’ve experienced an emergency. We’ll evaluate you and either provide treatment or refer you to a specialist for further care.
In addition to same-day emergency care, we provide:
- Restorative dental care that gets you out of pain and repairs damaged teeth
- Patient-friendly technology that keeps your treatment as quick and comfortable as possible
- A caring team that knows how to keep you relaxed during stressful experiences
- Three kinds of dental sedation
If you’re in pain, don’t suffer. Call us right away at 480-420-9562. Our office opens early on Thursdays and Fridays.
Fix Breaks & Other Urgent Problems With Restorative Care
Restorative dental care fixes many common emergencies, including broken teeth. No matter what has happened, call us right away. We’ll work you into our schedule as soon as we can, often the same day. Here are some of the restorative treatments we may use to resolve your emergency:
- Tooth Fillings – If you have a toothache due to a cavity, we can often fix it with a filling. We use non-metal fillings for a natural look and to avoid allergic issues with metal.
- Dental Crowns – If your cavity is too big to be repaired with a filling, we may use a crown instead. A crown can also mend cracked or broken teeth. It’s important to fix cracks and breaks ASAP, or you risk your tooth becoming infected.
- Tooth Replacement – If you get to us soon enough, Dr. Russell Roderick may be able to reimplant a knocked-out tooth. If not, he can prepare you for a tooth replacement using either a dental bridge or a dental implant restored with a crown.
- Extraction – It’s usually possible to repair even badly damaged teeth, but if necessary, Dr. Roderick may recommend removing the tooth. He may refer you to a specialist for more complicated extractions.
No matter which treatment you receive, we’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia. You can also receive one of our three kinds of sedation: laughing gas, an oral sedative, or a drug-free method called NuCalm.
For fast help during dental emergencies in Cave Creek, call 480-420-9562.