If you want to change something about your smile, what are you waiting for? Whether you want to change a single small flaw or undergo a complete smile makeover, cosmetic dentistry in Cave Creek can transform your appearance.
Our cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Make you feel good about sharing your smile with others
- Enhance your confidence in both business and social settings
- Give you a more youthful appearance
- Improve the condition of your teeth, for better oral health
If you’re ready to remake your smile, call us today at 480-420-9562 to schedule a free consultation with cosmetic dentist Dr. Russell Roderick. A member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, he has completed a Smile Design curriculum from the Pacific Aesthetic Continuum, a world-renowned dental training organization.
Free Cosmetic Consultations
Choose From Many Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
We offer cosmetic dentistry procedures for addressing every aspect of your smile. You can choose from:
- Dental Veneers – Versatile veneers can hide nearly any smile flaw when affixed to the front surfaces of your teeth. We offer several different kinds, including prepless veneers that require no removal of tooth enamel. With his expertise, Dr. Roderick will help you find the ones that are best for your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – In-office and at-home teeth whitening options are available, both using the popular brand Zoom.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners give you a straight smile in less time than metal braces.
- Teeth Contouring – In just a few minutes, we can make small adjustments to the shape of your teeth, such as straightening an uneven edge.
- Crown Lengthening – We can make short teeth look longer with this simple procedure.
- Tooth Bonding – With this affordable treatment, Dr. Roderick conceals small flaws by applying layers of tooth-colored composite to your teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – Removing excess tissue will give you a less “gummy” smile so your teeth can take center stage.
We Improve Function & Form With Your Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Dr. Roderick will ensure your smile’s function helps preserve its attractive new form. For example, he’ll make sure veneers don’t interfere with your bite, which may cause uneven wear on surrounding teeth, damage to veneers, or other issues. Thanks to his extensive training he is proficient in many techniques, so he can use the ones best suited to your smile.
To help select the right solutions, he may use a wax model and/or digital image of your mouth. This can help you envision what your new smile will look like. You can also include restorative dentistry procedures like dental crowns or dental implants in your smile makeover.