You may have wanted to straighten your crooked teeth, but don’t want the hassle of metal braces. With Invisalign in Cave Creek, you will experience convenient, easy orthodontic treatment in a matter of months rather than years. With this option, you’ll experience:
- Invisible Straightening – Clear aligners don’t stand out in your smile the way that braces do. Most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
- Faster Treatment Than Braces – On average, adults spend 12 months wearing Invisalign aligners. It can take years to complete orthodontic treatment with traditional braces.
- Metal-Free Comfort – There’s no bulky hardware in your mouth. And unlike braces, aligners won’t require uncomfortable adjustments.
- Easy Oral Hygiene – Just pop out your aligners to brush and floss your teeth. Forget about trying to remove bits of food from around brackets and under wires.
- Varied Diet – Removable aligners also make it easy to eat whatever you’d like.
- A Versatile Solution – Invisalign treatment can solve many orthodontic problems, including an overbite, underbite, crossbite, gapped teeth, crowded teeth, or an open bite.
Call 480-420-9562 today to schedule your free Invisalign consultation with Dr. Russell Roderick.
Ask about our Dental Health Membership Program. The plan allows you to prepay for exams and other routine services for the whole year, with a discount offered for automatic monthly installments. You’ll also enjoy savings on other services.
Enjoy the Simplicity of Invisalign Treatment
You’ll love how easy it is to get treatment started! Dr. Roderick will carefully examine you, using tools like our digital X-rays. He’ll take impressions of your teeth and create a unique treatment plan for you. This information is sent to an off-site Invisalign lab where your aligners are manufactured. When your custom-made aligners arrive, Dr. Roderick will check the fit of the first ones. He’ll also answer your questions and make sure you understand how your treatment will work.
It couldn’t be simpler:
- You’ll wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before switching to the next ones in the series.
- The aligners gently and gradually move your teeth into proper position.
- You’ll visit our office every four to six weeks so Dr. Roderick can check on your progress.
- That’s it! Unlike braces, there are no lengthy processes to apply and remove brackets and wires.
Enhance Your Grin Further With Cosmetic Dentistry
Once your teeth are straight, you may want to make your smile even more beautiful with cosmetic dentistry options. Your choices include:
- Dental Veneers – You can cover chips, stains, and many other flaws with veneers.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with at-home or in-office whitening treatments.
- Teeth Contouring – Correct minor shape imperfections to give your teeth a uniform look.
- Dental Bonding – Applying tooth-colored composite directly to teeth is a less costly way than veneers to conceal imperfections. The treatment won’t last as long as veneers, though.
- Gum Reshaping – Your gums will look as great as your teeth with a reshaping procedure.
For Invisalign in Cave Creek, call 480-420-9562. Remember, consultations are free! You can also .