If you have a crooked smile, you may have dreamed about straightening it without wearing metal braces for many months. With Invisalign in Cave Creek, your dreams can come true. You won’t have to endure the downsides of braces during orthodontic treatment.
With Invisalign treatment, you’ll experience:
- Invisible Straightening – Clear aligners don’t stand out in your smile the way that braces do. Most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
- Faster Treatment Than Braces – On average, adults spend 12 months wearing Invisalign aligners. It typically takes months longer to complete orthodontic treatment with braces.
- Metal-Free Comfort – There’s no bulky hardware in your mouth. And unlike braces, aligners won’t require uncomfortable adjustments.
- Easy Oral Hygiene – Just pop out your aligners to brush and floss your teeth. Forget about trying to remove bits of food from around brackets and under wires.
- Varied Diet – Removable aligners also make it easy to eat whatever you’d like.
- A Versatile Solution – Invisalign treatment can solve many orthodontic problems, including an overbite, underbite, crossbite, gapped teeth, crowded teeth, or an open bite.
Free Invisalign Consultations
Free Invisalign Consultations
Call 480-420-9562 to take advantage of this special offer!Request an Appointment
Enjoy the Simplicity of Invisalign Treatment
Dr. Roderick will carefully examine you, using tools like our digital X-rays. He’ll take impressions of your teeth and create a unique treatment plan for you. This information is sent to an off-site Invisalign lab where your aligners are manufactured. When your custom-made aligners arrive, Dr. Roderick will check the fit of the first ones. He’ll also answer your questions and make sure you understand how your treatment will work.
You’ll wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before switching to the next ones in the series. The aligners gently and gradually move your teeth into proper position. You’ll visit our office every four to six weeks so Dr. Roderick can check on your progress. That’s it! Unlike braces, there are no lengthy processes to apply and remove brackets and wires.
Further Beautify Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
Once your teeth are straight, you may want to make your smile even more beautiful with cosmetic dentistry. Your choices include:
- Dental Veneers – You can cover chips, stains, and many other flaws with veneers.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with at-home or in-office whitening treatments.
- Teeth Contouring – Correct minor shape imperfections to give your teeth a uniform look.
- Dental Bonding – Applying tooth-colored composite directly to teeth is a less costly way than veneers to conceal imperfections. The treatment won’t last as long as veneers, though.
- Gum Reshaping – Your gums will look as great as your teeth with a reshaping procedure.
Our Dental Health Membership Program helps you save money on your dental care. The plan allows you to prepay for your routine services for the whole year, at discounts of 10 percent. You’ll also enjoy savings on additional services, including cosmetic and Invisalign treatments. To maximize the value, you’ll receive an additional 8 percent discount if you choose monthly autopayment.
For Invisalign in Cave Creek, call 480-420-9562. Remember, consultations are free!