The holidays may look a little different this year, but you’ll likely still visit with family and friends. While your gatherings may be smaller than usual, you’ll still want to look great. Ensure your smile looks its best with cosmetic dental treatments!
You can complete some cosmetic treatments in just one visit to our Cave Creek, AZ office. Others, like home whitening treatments, won’t take more than a few weeks. All will result in a smile you can’t wait to show off. It will feel good to treat yourself after months of limited contact with others.
Even better, cosmetic consultations with Dr. Roderick are free! Call 480-420-9562 today to schedule one. He’ll help you determine which cosmetic procedures are best for you. He can even use digital images or wax models to give you a better idea of the results you can achieve.
In the meantime, we’ve provided an overview of some our cosmetic dental treatments for you here.
Hide Imperfections With Bonding or Veneers
Most of us have smile flaws that bother us, whether it’s a small gap between teeth, a chipped tooth, or a misshapen tooth. The good news is, you have a choice of two cosmetic dental treatments for concealing them: dental bonding or veneers.
Important factors in making your decision are:
- Cost – Bonding costs less than veneers.
- Length of Treatment – A bonding treatment can often be completed in a single visit, while veneers usually require two appointments.
- Longevity – Bonding may last up to five years. Veneers often last more than a decade.
- Impact on Teeth – Depending on the kind of veneers you choose, Dr. Roderick may need to remove a tiny bit of enamel from your teeth before attaching your veneers. If enamel is removed, the process won’t be reversible. You’ll always want to cover your tooth with a restoration like a veneer or crown.
- Versatility – Veneers work better than bonding to correct larger flaws.
- Appearance – Both solutions will look natural in your smile. Veneers resist staining better than bonding.
Brighten Your Pearly Whites
Whitening is one of our most popular cosmetic dental treatments. You can whiten your teeth several shades with an in-office treatment or whiten at home for convenience. Either way, your results will be brighter than you can achieve with products sold in drugstores.
If you don’t have much time before your party or other event, an office treatment is the way to go. It takes only about an hour. It usually takes a few weeks to get the whitest results at home.
Make a Small Change for a Big Impact
Making just a small change can have a big effect on your smile’s appearance. If you need no more than a small change, you may want to consider:
- Teeth Contouring – Dr. Roderick uses an instrument similar to a tiny sander to smooth out rough patches, uneven edges, small chips, pointy canines, and similar flaws. The treatment is quick and painless.
- Gum Reshaping – If you’ve got an uneven gumline or gums that overshadow your teeth, Dr. Roderick can remove a small amount of gum tissue to give you a more attractive balance between teeth and gums.
Call 480-420-9562 today for your free cosmetic consultation at Aesthetic Family Dentistry.