You want a smile that’s both attractive and healthy. To get both, you need a dental team who can look beyond the surface, one that doesn’t rush you in and out but spends the time you need to understand your care and give you the best treatment possible. That’s what you can expect at Aesthetic Family Dentistry, whether you see us for checkups or a full-mouth reconstruction.
Your body and mouth are closely connected. Problems in your mouth can affect the rest of your body, and vice versa. That’s why we take a conservative, preventive approach. We always aim to find the source of your oral health problems and fix those in the most minimally invasive, effective way possible.
Here are just some of the ways we can help your smile’s health and appearance:
- General Dentistry – A great foundation through regular checkups can go a long way in maintaining a healthy smile for life. We offer cleanings, exams, custom mouthguards, and treatments for gum disease, dry mouth, and bad breath. We even use a high-tech device called Identafi to look for early signs of oral cancer. We’ll check your blood pressure, too. Ask about our $39 new patient exam special.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the beautiful smile you deserve! With our free cosmetic consultations, there’s nothing to lose. Choose from Zoom whitening, gum reshaping, teeth contouring, crown lengthening, bonding, veneers, and Invisalign. We can give you a total smile makeover, complete with wax-ups and/or digital imaging.
- Restorative Dentistry – Say goodbye to dental pain and dental damage. Our metal-free fillings, crowns, inlays, and onlays can turn back time on decayed, broken, and otherwise damaged teeth. We also offer tooth replacement options like fixed bridges, dentures, and implant restorations.
- TMJ Treatment – We go beyond the basics to help with more widespread problems like TMJ pain. Our noninvasive TMJ treatment can eliminate chronic jaw pain and associated headaches.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Thanks to his training and familiarity with facial anatomy, Dr. Roderick offers sleep apnea screenings to see if you qualify for a sleep appliance. He works with physicians for a diagnosis, and he can create a custom mouthguard that can reduce snoring, minimize health complications, and get you sleeping peacefully again.
Whatever care you need, sedation and medication-free techniques are available for a relaxing experience. Take your family to a Carefree dentist who will make your dental treatment carefree! Call 480-420-9562 today.