Patients and dentists alike have recognized the high standard of care we offer the Phoenix area. It’s why we’ve been awarded the Phoenix Award by the Phoenix Award Program, the Vitals Patients’ Choice Award, the Opencare Patients’ Choice Award, and the Dental Insider Best of Phoenix Patient Satisfaction Award over many years.
Although we’re proud of these accomplishments, it’s the reason behind them that matters most. Our goal is to always put your health and comfort first. We go beyond dental health with our whole body approach because we want you to live the healthiest life possible. We’ve also designed our office for your relaxation and convenience, from our hours to our sedation options.
When you’re here, you can enjoy top-notch:
- General and Family Dental Care – A fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Roderick can help your family members keep healthy, happy smiles, starting at age 3. We offer dental cleanings and exams, fluoride applications, sealants, and athletic mouthguards. We also provide treatments for gum disease, bad breath, and dry mouth and a high-tech way to detect early signs of oral cancer.
- Restorative Dentistry – With Dr. Roderick’s expertise, there is hope for your broken, cracked, or missing teeth. Renew your smile with metal-free fillings, inlays and onlays, dental crowns and bridges, dentures, and dental implant restoration.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We can make subtle or big changes with Zoom teeth whitening, dental veneers, dental bonding, teeth contouring, crown lengthening, gum reshaping, and complete smile makeovers.
- Invisalign – Our Invisalign clear aligners can help you get a straight smile in months, not years. No metal, special cleaning, or diets required! Ask for your free Invisalign consultation today.
- Sedation Dentistry – You don’t have to deal with dental anxiety thanks to sedation. We offer inhaled sedation, oral sedation, and NuCalm drug-free sedation methods.
- Emergency Dental Care – We’ll work you into our schedule as quickly as possible to address your emergency, relieve your pain, and keep your smile intact.
- TMJ Treatment – Jaw pain isn’t normal. Neither is teeth grinding or constant headaches created by your TMJ (jaw joint). We’ll provide relief with a custom oral appliance or orthodontics to align your bite – no medications needed.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Find out if a custom oral appliance can treat your sleep apnea instead of a CPAP.
Experience our comprehensive, award-winning family dentistry for yourself. Visit our Phoenix dentist by calling 480-420-9562 today. We can’t wait to meet you!